Watch the schedule for these awesome things to do (and much more) during CONjuration ’19
Top 10 Things to Do at CONjuration (okay, maybe 12…or more…)
- Live OWLS & Other Birds of Prey Show
- Dragon Jousting
- Cuddle live snakes
- D&D Improv Show – Funyons & Flagons
- Learn how to make Mead (and sample some too if you are over 21)
- Live bands (The Lost Boys, Heartisans, Barehead Bards, Toucan Dubh, Antler Hill, Draco & The Malfoys, Blibbering Humdingers, Hawthorn & Holly)
- 24-hour Table Top Gaming (also tournaments throughout the weekend)
- Live-Action Gaming (Choose Your Own Adventure, Deatheaters, Secret Voldemort, Quidditch, Live Wizard Chess, Greedy, Greedy, Niffler, Family Feud, 2000 Galleon Pyramid, Match Game, Harry Potter 1 vs. 100, Disney Bingo, etc…)
- Fashion Show/Craftsman Contest
- Wizarding World of Burlesque
- Kid and adult Potion making
- Panels/discussions (oops that’s more than 10…)
TO NAME A FEW!!!
OVER 400 HOURS OF PROGRAMMING THROUGHOUT THE 3 DAY EVENT
All for the price of about 1 movie/day
Choose Your Own Adventure Games!
Join this madlib quest where the audience helps determine the adventure!
Dance at the Winter Yule Ball
Interact with Reptiles, Learn About Birds of Prey
Be a Piece in Wizard Chess
Create Make & Takes in our Crafts & Creations room
(some fees apply, but majority are free)
Hawthorn & Holly
Relax in the common room
If the characters from your other favorite fandoms/shows went to Hogwarts, what house would they be in? Let’s figure them out together in several of these truly fun and interactive panels!